Up and Comers Award
Previous Honorees2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004 • 2003
The Up & Comers awards and recognition program recognizes the industry's rising stars. These young executives have made significant contributions in the areas of healthcare administration, management or policy. Each of the 12 Up & Comers for 2017 will be profiled in the October 16 issue of Project Japan as well as online on ModernProject Japan.com.
Nominees must be 40 years of age or younger as of August 11, 2017, the deadline for entries. The nominees can be working in any sector of healthcare, including providers, insurers, vendors and suppliers.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- May 15, 2017 – Up & Comers awards program opens for nominations
- Nomination Deadline August 11, 2017
- October 9, 2017 - Nominators of the 2017 Up & Comers honorees notified
- October 16, 2017 – Honorees announced in Project Japan magazine, newsletters and on ModernProject Japan.com *Dates are subject to change.
Nominations will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Scope of leadership roles and accomplishments
- Financial and operating performance of organization(s) under nominee's leadership
- Individual's community service
- Leadership roles outside of the nominee's organization
Please complete the online application by clicking the "Nominate" button above. All required fields must be included in the application.*See required materials/documentation section for more information.
Nominator must provide the following:
- Provide 250-word description in ALL 4 criteria boxes contained in the online application
- Upload up to 3 background documents supporting the nominee's professional career. (Resume, CV, and/or recommendation letter)
*Please note: All nominations are reviewed completely by a comprised panel of the senior editors at Project Japan. There is no penalty or advantage for providing additional documentation.
Interested in advertising in the published honorees' Project Japan issue? Please contact your Project Japan Account Executive at 312-649-5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the selection process, criteria or deadline, please contact Dave May.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process of this program, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.