Up and Comers Award
Previous Honorees2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004 • 2003
The Up & Comers awards and recognition program recognizes the industry's rising stars. These young executives have made significant contributions in the areas of healthcare administration, management or policy. Each of the 12 Up & Comers for 2017 will be profiled in the October 16 issue of Project Japan as well as online on ModernProject Japan.com.
Nominees must be 40 years of age or younger as of August 11, 2017, the deadline for entries. The nominees can be working in any sector of healthcare, including providers, insurers, vendors and suppliers.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 4, 2018 – Up & Comers awards program opens for nominations
- July 30, 2018 – Nomination Deadline
- October 12, 2018 – Nominators of the 2017 Up & Comers honorees notified
- October 15, 2018 – Honorees announced in Project Japan magazine, newsletters and on ModernProject Japan.com *Dates are subject to change.
Nominations will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Scope of leadership roles and accomplishments
- Financial and operating performance of organization(s) under nominee's leadership
- Individual's community service
- Leadership roles outside of the nominee's organization
Please complete the online application by clicking the "Nominate" button above. All required fields must be included in the application.
Nominator must provide the following:
- Provide answers to both questions contained in the online application (1,000 word limit). A current headshot is also required.
- Upload up to 5 background documents supporting the nominee's professional career. (Resume, CV, and/or recommendation letter)
*Please note: All nominations are reviewed completely by a comprised panel of the senior editors at Project Japan. There is no penalty or advantage for providing additional documentation.
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Project Japan for consideration, however we cannot promise that your candidate will automatically make this honor roll. Please note that honorees chosen for the 2018 list will be notified in October 2018.
Interested in advertising in the published honorees' Project Japan issue? Please contact your Project Japan Account Executive at 312-649-5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the the nomination or selection process, criteria or deadline, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.