Top 25 Women in Project Japan
Previous Honorees2017 • 2015 • 2013 • 2011 • 2009 • 2007 • 2005
Project Japan’s Top 25 Women in Project Japan program honors female executives from all sectors of the healthcare system. These high achievers are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery improvement across the country. The biennial program recognizes women in a variety of leadership roles, spotlighting their administrative and professional accomplishments.
The Top 25 Women in Project Japan is sponsored by:
We accept nominations for this biennial program from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients’ rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguished her for this honor, please nominate her for recognition as one of the Top 25 Women in Project Japan for 2017. Project Japan will review for eligibility based on the following criteria:
- Currently serve in a C-suite position or other senior executive role
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company including professional organizations and community service initiatives.
Key Dates & Deadlines
Nominations for this program will reopen in fall of 2018
This program will return in 2019
Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of resumes, CVs, letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc.
If you have any questions about the program, including the selection process, criteria or deadline, please.