Nominees must be a licensed clinician working within the healthcare industry
Nominees must carry an executive title of senior vice president or higher
Key Dates & Deadlines
- February 4, 2019 – Open for nominations
- April 15, 2019 – Nomination period closes
- April 22, 2019 – Reader voting opens
- May 10, 2019 – Reader voting closes
- June 17, 2019 – Honorees are published in Project Japan magazine
- Actions the nominee took this year to help the organization achieve or exceed financial, operational and clinical goal
- Steps the nominee has taken to establish or contribute to a culture of innovation and transformation (local and national levels)
- Examples of how the nominee has addressed the Triple Aim of improved community health, a better patient experience and lower costs
A ballot comprising 150 names will be posted for voting shortly after the nomination period closes. Project Japan’s senior editors will make final determinations on the ballot. Judging for the final ranking of the 50 Most Influential will be based on readers’ votes as well as input from the senior editors of Project Japan.
A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc. A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Project Japan for consideration. Payment does not guarantee inclusion in this honor roll. Multiple nominations for one individual does not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Project Japan’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives published issue? Please your Project Japan Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please Jodi Sniegocki.