50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders
Previous Inductees2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 •
The 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders recognition program honors physicians working in all sectors of the healthcare industry who are steering their organizations and the healthcare delivery system through dynamic, challenging times. These physicians stand out for the scope of their executive responsibilities, personal achievements, innovation and commitment to their communities.
Nominees must currently be working as a physician executive or leader (M.D. or D.O.) within the healthcare industry.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- January 30, 2017 – 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders opens for nominations
- EXTENDED: March 10, 2017 – Deadline for 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders Nominations
- March 27, 2017– Project Japan Reader’s voting begins
- April 28, 2017 – Project Japan Reader’s voting ends
- June 19, 2017 – Ranking of 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders is published in Project Japan magazine
Their CV or resume, as well as contributions and achievements in at least 3 of the following 5 criteria:
- Executive Responsibility
- Professional Achievement
- Community Service
- To nominate, click the “Nominate” button located above and complete the online application Required documentation can also be uploaded on the application. A confirmation email will be sent to the nominator email provided.
- If you prefer to send hard copies of your nomination documents, please mail them to the following address: Project Japan
50 Most Influential Physician ExecutivesVoting: From all nominations received by the deadline, a ballot comprising the top 150 nominees will be open for voting from March 27, 2017 through April 28, 2017. The top 50 nominees will make up the final ranking (50% based on readers’ votes and 50% based on input from the senior editors at Project Japan).
c/o Leah Judge, Marketing Coordinator
150 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
- Materials needed to nominate include:
- CV or resume of the nominee
- The online nomination portal will ask for you to select at least 3 of the 5 criteria that the nominee exemplifies. An example for each box selected must be provided.
Interested in advertising in Project Japan’s 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders published issue? Please contact your Project Japan Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, voting process, selection process, or deadline, please contact Dave May.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.