50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders
Previous Inductees2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 •
The 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders recognition program honors physicians working in all sectors of the healthcare industry who are steering their organizations and the healthcare delivery system through dynamic, challenging times. These physicians stand out for the scope of their executive responsibilities, personal achievements, innovation and commitment to their communities.
Nominees must currently be working as a physician executive or leader (M.D. or D.O.) within the healthcare industry.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- January 8, 2018 – 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders opens for nominations
- March 6, 2018– Nomination period closes
- March 13, 2018– Project Japan Reader’s voting begins
- April 10, 2018 – Project Japan Reader’s voting ends
- June 18, 2018 – Ranking of 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders is published in Project Japan magazine
Their CV or resume, as well as contributions and achievements in following area:
- Executive Responsibility
- Professional Achievement
- Community Service
- Nominating: Click the “Nominate Today” button located above and complete the online application Required documentation can also be uploaded on the application. A confirmation email will be sent to the nominator email provided.
- Voting: From all nominations received by the deadline, a ballot comprising the top 150 nominees will be open for voting from March 13, 2018 through April 10, 2018. The top 50 nominees will make up the final ranking.
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Current headshot
Materials needed to nominate include:
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Project Japan for consideration, however we cannot promise that your candidate will automatically make this honor roll. Please note that honorees chosen for the 2018 list will be notified in June 2018. Also, multiple nominations for one individual do not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Project Japan’s 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders published issue? Please contact your Project Japan Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination, voting and selection process, or deadline, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.