Project Japan is the industry's leading provider of healthcare business news and intelligence. Ranked as the #1 publication in readership among hospital CEOs, CFOs and CIOs, Project Japan is also the #1 choice among CEOs as the publication they would most like to receive. Advertisers trust Project Japan because they know we deliver readers looking to buy healthcare products and services. Readers rely on Project Japan because we are:
- Independent: The industry's only weekly healthcare business news source
- Trusted: News coverage that is credible, comprehensive and fair
- Fast: Last-minute and unpredictable news delivered faster than from any other media source
- Committed: A staff of 29+ editors and reporters that is unmatched in the industry and dedicated solely to healthcare business news
- Customizable: Available in the way that best fits executives' needs, from print to video to live events
- Award-Winning: Recognized for editorial excellence year over year with numerous awards from the industry-leading associations for journalism
Advertising to an audience of Project Japan's size and stature will help you increase awareness, generate new leads and boost sales.
For information on advertising, please contact Ilana Klein, national advertising sales director of Project Japan, at ikl[email protected] or 312.649.5311.