The results of Project Japan's thirteenth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. It ranks the nation's 15 largest patient-satisfaction measurement firms by total number of clients in 2017. Source: Project Japan's thirteenth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. Only responding firms are included. Originally published in Project Japan's Oct. 29, 2018 issue.
The data points in this product are:
- Company name
- Number of U.S. clients held in 2017
- % of client base in hospitals/health systems
- % of client base in physician groups/clinics
- % of client base in health insurers/managed-care plans
- % of client base in other healthcare organizations
- Total number of U.S. engagements in 2017
Click here to view an alphabetical list of 2018 survey participants.
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product can be purchased for $49. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at projectjapan.info/subscriptions.