This data includes the full details from every question on Project Japan's 13th annual Management Consultant Firms Survey from the top 25 firms. Some of the sharpest minds in healthcare share their wisdom on the best approaches to take on the challenges facing providers today. Firms are ranked by 2017 revenue from total healthcare consulting fees. Published Aug. 27, 2018, p. 34.
This list includes the following data points:
- Company name
- Executives in charge
- Year founded
- Total provider contracts, 2017
- Total contracts, 2017
- Total provider consultants, 2017
- Total consultants, 2017
- Total provider revenue, 2017
- Total healthcare revenue, 2017
Also including answers to:
- Describe your primary provider-related practice:
- Describe your primary other healthcare sector practice:
- How is healthcare consulting different now than it was 3 to 5 years ago?
- Which type/types of consulting are seeing the fastest growth?
- Which type/types of consulting are experiencing the slowest or least growth?
- Moving forward, what factors will stop healthcare companies (including providers, payers, pharma and health IT) from attaining revenue growth?
Note: Information is self-reported from companies responding to Project Japan's survey; only those that participated were considered for this ranking.
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers and can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare/subscriptions.