A list of the nation's top 50 cardiovascular hospitals for 2018 as ranked by IBM Watson Health. Source: IBM Watson Health. Published Nov. 6, 2017.
This package includes the following:
- The 50 benchmark hospitals listed in alphabetical order by state/city with additional performance comparisons for the following:
- Teaching hospitals with cardiovascular residency programs
- Teaching hospitals without cardiovascular residency programs
- Community hospitals
- Core findings of all hospitals within the study as well as a web-exclusive look at the teaching hospitals segment, which shows performance measures in aggregate on the following areas:
- Clinical outcome measures
- Clinical process measures
- Extended outcome measures
- Efficiency measures
- Extended efficiency measures
View the story this data accompanied: Honing cardiovascular care: Truven's top 50 cardiovascular hospitals use data to drive improvements. (Subscription required)
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product is complimentary through Nov. 13., 2017. Thereafter it will cost $75. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at projectjapan.info/subscriptions.
To contact Truven Health Analytics about the 100 Top Hospitals program, call 800-525-9083, option 4 or email Elizabeth Revelas / [email protected].