The full results of Project Japan's twelfth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. It ranks the nation's 22 largest patient-satisfaction measurement firms by total number of clients in 2016. Source: Project Japan's twelfth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. Only responding firms are included. A less complete version of this data was published as a simple ranked list in Project Japan Oct. 30, 2017.
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product can be purchased for $90. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at projectjapan.info/subscriptions.
This ranking was updated during production of our By the Numbers year-end supplement, December 2017.
This Excel spreadsheet includes all data collected from Project Japan's 2017 Patient-Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. The data points in this product are:
- Company name
- Executive in charge (Name, Title)
- Year founded
- Number of U.S. clients held in 2016
- With hospitals/health systems
- With physician groups/clinics
- With health insurers/managed-care plans
- With other healthcare organizations
- Total number of U.S. engagements in 2016
- Number of U.S. consultants employed in 2016
View an alphabetical list of 2017 survey respondents here.