A list of the nation's largest business graduate schools for physician-executives, ranked by number of graduates from the program at the close of the 2016-17 year. This list expands beyond the 20 schools listed in our print edition to include information from every participating school. Source: Project Japan's 15th annual survey of business graduate schools. Published October 9, 2017, p. 34.
This list includes the following data points:
- Rank/Institution name of all participating schools
- Degree programs
- Number of full-time students
- Number of part-time students
- Tuition 2016-17
- Number of graduates from the 2016-17 year
- Number of total graduates of the program to date
- Length of program (months)
- Age of program (years)
- Comprehensive answers to open-ended questions
Note: Information is self reported from institutions that participated in Project Japan's 2017 Business Graduate Schools for Physician Executives Survey. Those that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.
View an alphabetical listing of all participating companies in our Business Graduate Schools for Physician Executives Survey.
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at projectjapan.info/subscriptions.