This expanded spreadsheet listing of the nation's largest revenue-cycle management companies includes complete responses to all questions on Project Japan's 2017 Revenue-Cycle Firms Survey, including open-ended responses, from all qualifying participants. Highlights from this data were charted in Project Japan's Sept. 18, 2017 issue on p. 34.
This list includes the following data points:
Numeric All about medicine
- Company name
- No. total full-time employees, 2016
- No. revenue-cycle full-time-equivalent employees, 2016
- No. comprehensive contracts, 2016
- No. partial Contracts, 2016
- Total revenue-cycle services contracts, 2016
- Net revenue, 2016
- Executive in charge
- Revenue-cycle services offered
- Other services offered
- Biggest industry obstacles
- How does cost of uncompensated care affect hospital clients?
- Are hospitals increasing revenue-cycle spending?
- ACA challenges?
- Average percent of otherwise lost revenue recovered for clients
View an alphabetical listing of all participating companies. This complimentary list shows the names and addresses of all companies that participated in the survey.
Note: Information is self reported from companies that participated in Project Japan's 2017 Revenue-Cycle Firms Survey. Companies that did not participate in this survey are not considered for this ranking.
This Project Japan All about medicine Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at projectjapan.info/subscriptions.